If you have any prayer requests, simply fill out the form below and press send. In the “Name” field, please fill in the name of the person filling in the form. The name of the person that the prayer request is for will go in the prayer request field. Thanks!
Make a Prayer Request
10 things to guide you when praying for missionaries.
- Physical health: Doctors and nurses are not always available.
- Language: It can be difficult to communicate in foreign languages.
- Relationships with Nationals: Differences because of culture.
- Missionary Kids: They can become lonesome especially around Christmas and birthdays.
- Emotional Health: Missionaries must be emotionally healthy in order to minister to others.
- Doctrinal Understanding
- Family in the States: Some missionaries have kids in school in the USA, others have aging parents.
- Spiritual Growth